The Revival // OOTD

03:47


I'll try my best to spare you of the classic "sorry I've been too busy to blog" mess, but honestly, I've been really really really busy. Graduate life is damn hard but I'll save the strife of that for another blog post, otherwise I will have a melt down. So let me talk about a favourite outfit of mine instead. 


So I worked in Soho for a while, and walking through Oxford Street 5 days a week for several months, you loiter in a lot of shops. With limited money, I really have to think out every purchase of clothing now. As difficult as this may be, I realised that this might be the key to developing your own sense of personal style. I've always been a bit of an emo, but now I can see which parts of modern trends not only accommodate but accentuate that aspect of fashion I love. 












As soon as I saw this t-shirt dress from Topshop, I fell a little in love. The old band t-shirt trend is killing it at the moment and the little lace trim on this one makes it. I love the mix of elegance and grunge here, I styled with a pair of overknee boots to emphasise that gorgeous lace detail. 

Shirt dress - TOPSHOP
Lace up Overknee Boots -ASOS
Fur Scarf - The Ragged Priest
Coat - Primark 



Hope you've enjoyed reading and I will make all the effort to revive this little blog, so for now, watch this space for new content. 

Thanks for sticking around 




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts