OOTD: China Doll Playsuit | Day Out in St Albans | APP: Geocaching

02:41


Hi guys! I know it's been a while since my recent post but I'm about to update you!

So, I'm staying in my university house until the end of this month and it means I had to get a job to fund my living expenses and Summer so it was difficult to find the time to contribute to my blog, but I soon have a month off and I have some pretty exciting things lined up for this blog so watch this space!

Anyway, enough with my flakey excuse, I recently bought this amazing playsuit from Boohoo, the print of this alone made me want it! That gorgeous blue china print dragged me out of my crippling fear of wearing colour and actually made me feel like I was dressed for Summer.

 playsuit- BOOHOO
Fedora - H&M
Shoes - Primark


There is no zip on this playsuit so no faffing around when you need to get it on and off, it's a very soft polyester material and so comfortable!

I would transform this outfit from day to night by teaming it with heels and a large statement necklace. 

I will say I read the reviews of this particular piece and sized up from my usual size of 12 to 14 just to make sure it didn't ride up my bottom, which was a good idea in the end. Also, it left a bit of room for my pub lunch I had that day...


Good ole fashion pub food in a Spoons is my idea of a perfect lunch. If you are not aware, JD Wetherspoons is a pub chain in the UK that is known for transforming old abandoned buildings into pubs and the one in St Albans is particularly beautiful. 



Whilst me and my boyfriend were in St Albans, we decided to test out this new app called Geocaching where it shows where people have hidden little treasures near you using your location services on your smart phone. 

The cache we found was in a little area of trees and contained little treats people who had found it previously had left. It also contained a mini guestbook where you can write your name to say you found it. 



I think this is a pretty cool thing to do, there's a lot of Geocaches out there with different levels of difficulty and prizes so I am in love with this app. 

Overall I had a fun day off, spending time in St Albans is one of my favourite things to do whilst in Hertfordshire so I thought I'd share my experience with you!

Have you tried Geocaching before? Let me know if you found anything!

Until next time! 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts