Lyla Loves Wishlist

09:57




So recently, I got in touch with the company Lyla Loves in order to do my first collaboration post! Majorly exciting stuff. They are a company that sells accessories such as jewellery, scarves, bags and they recently have just released some phone cases. I have been following Lyla Loves for a few months now, I actually discovered them from fashion blogger Leanne Lim Walker posting about them on Instagram. Their designs are so chic and I was pleasantly surprised at the price of these pieces. I put together a wish list of some of my favourite items on the site and going to share them with you guys. 



The first thing that caught my eye is this gorgeous body jewellery. In most cases, I wear jewellery to make a statement, so I really love the detail of the central eagle. I own so many simple black pieces and teaming this up with them would transform a whole outfit. Even just styling with a simple black cami dress would take you from a casual day outfit to sassy Egyptian Goddess night outfit!



The selection of statement necklaces on this site are gorgeous, so I selected more than one to show you guys. 


What I love about this layered necklace is that it has both the statement feature on the top row as well as the longer pendents. It's the perfect balance of bold and chic, also, the blue detailing on the tips of the feathers is absolutely beautiful! I would team this up with a deep plunge v-neck dress or even a high neck piece, either way this necklace gives such a cute bohemian vibe, perfect for the Summer season! 

Silver Multi Layer Semi Precious Necklace - £5


 


I selected this piece because I feel it's more subtle than the rest. Staying with the layer style, I feel this necklace is more suitable on those days where less is more. My favourite part of this is the beautiful stone on the bottom of the chain. The detail looks so authentic and the colours are neutral so you could wear any colour with this!







I cannot take my eyes off of these rings. They remind me of the kind of gates to the castles you see in fairytales... And the colour is divine. Stack these with minimal midi rings also available on the site. 





Metallic temporary tatts are a craze I'm totally into right now. These things make you look like a bohemian princess and I love it! I'm going to get some of these when I go to Isle Of Wight Festival this year so I can feel like I'm actually at Coachella hehe. 








And lastly, this cute little phone case really caught my eye. Everybody knows nothing is sassier than bright red lipstick, I absolutely adore this print! 


So check out their website if you're into any of these items and let me know what's in your Lyla Loves wishlist! 









You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts