Indecisive Weather Sucks

13:38






So as you guys know, I live in England, and looking out the window and seeing the sun beaming down in all its glory at 1:00pm and then seeing a grey sky and heavy rain at 1:01pm is completely normal. 

This is a nightmare to dress for, however, I feel I tried my hardest! Under this dress is a lightweight, basic, lace dress, perfect for typical Spring weather. This duster coat is so great and lightweight for those muggy and humid evenings, also absolutely LOVE this stone colour combined with black, deadly neutrals. 




 

Also I feel I never got full use out of my over knee boots from Boohoo... I just think they look so much better on bare legs, which is going to be great for colder summer weather! I teamed them with the pixie cut hem of this dress and reveals just the right amount of thigh.



Dress- Romwe (similar HERE)
Coat - New Look 
Boots - Boohoo (similar HERE)
Necklace - boohoo



Who else feels the need to look chic, no matter the weather? 




You Might Also Like

1 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts