Introductions

12:36

                   So I did it.  I plucked up the courage to start a blog… Now what?!



My name is Tina Playle… Well it’s actually Thuy Nhi Thi Playle but it’s hella easier if you call me Tina (for obvious reasons). I am half Vietnamese, half English, and currently live in Hertfordshire. I am studying Film and Television production at University, so I guess you can label me as a budding film maker.
As well as my passion for film, I like to dabble into the fashion world from time to time. Well, by dabble I mean spend a bit too much money on clothes… I have a particular interest in the fusion of bohemian and grunge, I guess that makes me an “alternative fashion enthusiast”. Although I hate to put labels on things. I take inspiration from all kinds of styles, from the defiant attitude of Stevie Nicks to the sleek pout of Victoria Beckham, I like to think of my own sense of style as completely versatile.
Anyways, my posts will revolve around my interests such as film, fashion, music and I aim to master the art of writing reviews.
So please, if you like my stuff, follow my blog for a more in-depth look into my mind. Also check out my twitter and instagram!
Laters potatoes <3

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts