Monochrome Menace

06:29


So I'm probably one of those girls guilty of wearing a lot of monochrome. I sort of take "black is the new black" to extreme levels with my style, however, I love adding subtle colours into my outfits


Crop Top - Boohoo 
Faux Leather Skirt - New Look
Studded Fedora - H&M
Tartan Scarf - Amazon
Dogtooth Jacket - New Look


Cut Out Ankle Boots - Ebay
Ebay are a haven for ankle boots, I also have a pair of Jeffery Campbell Coltranes dupes from Ebay that are identical yet affordable!


Feather Collar Necklace - Boohoo
I love the way this is so different from the standard statement necklace, it gives off a gorgeous bohemian vibe!

The reason I don't really like wearing a lot of bight colour is mainly because of my hair. Obviously with such bright locks like mine, it's difficult to team the right colours together through fear of clashing. However for this outfit, I got over my fear of wearing red (even if it was just a scarf) and I think it gives a great pop to an otherwise block coloured outfit. 

See you next time lovelies <3



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts