Voluminous Crimped Curls | Get Ready With Me

06:51


So I decided to do something a little different this week. I was literally wanting a hair waver for so long and I finally got one! So I decided to do my first attempt at a "Get Ready With Me" style video to go with this weeks blog post!

I really love the volume this gives my hair, not to mention I feel like a majestic mermaid. 



With 25 heat settings, you can personalise your Babyliss waver to suit your hair type. The whole process took me about half an hour, which is only a little bit longer than if I was to straighten or curl my hair. 


My hair after one day of getting drunk and sleeping on it. The waves hold surprisingly well and even when the waves drop, it gives a less intense style which is still pretty nice. 

Link for the product - HERE

I was extremely naughty and didn't use a heat protector because I ran out but definitely be smart an use one. My personal favourite is the TRESemme Heat Defence Spray, which leaves hair smelling amazing and smooth as hell.
And always remember to scrunch the hair to make those waves last as long as possible! 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts