VIDEO: Mini Lookbook | AUGUST 2015 | British Summer

06:52


Hi guys! Coming at you with something different this week, I have slaved over FCPX to bring you an awesome mini lookbook! 

Now this was my first time in using this software so don't judge my use of all the cool effects okay! Aha. 

Now, I am not the biggest fan of summer myself, I prefer layering & knitwear over florals and sun burn, but I decided to give you guys an incite on what kind of thing I wear during these silly months. 



✖LOOK ONE: Playsuit - Missguided
Necklace - eBay

I bloody love playsuits. I love how they are flattering and yet don't reveal all. I love how I don't have to think about pairing it up with anything else. I love them.
I don't usually wear pink but these little pink dainty roses print is so cute and the cross back is to die for. 

LOVE this little number so much. 




✖LOOK TWO: Skirt - Etsy
Crop top - Missguided
Denim Jacket - Vintage - LEVI - similar here: Asos
Flower crown- H&M - Similar here: Etsy

Now I know that the 70's trend is huge this summer but I cannot get enough of this 90's look. The crop top and skirt combo is very Clueless and the over sized vintage denim jacket gives it a very British vibe. 

I am not a big fan of colour in my wardrobe, but I still feel very Summery in this number. God damn my inner goth. 



✖LOOK THREE: 
Crop top cami- Primark- Similar here:HERE

Maxi Skirt - H&M - Similar - Here

Backpack - Primark - Similar here: HERE

For the days I want to feel fancy this maxi skirt is the one for me. Its sexy side slit and gorgeous print is enough to make me strut down the street like a Goddess. 

Teamed it up with a little cami crop top to highlight my waist and statement necklace and you have a perfectly good fancy outfit. You can even go out out in it! 


What was your favourite outfit? 
Also, hit me up if you like this style of lookbook and I will try to do more in the future!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts