My Return to YouTube

11:23





So I finally sat down with my camera and explained myself to my former subscribers to why my vlogging career was cut so short and my plans for the future. 

I truly loved vlogging when I first took it up two years ago. I waited for long before that to start as well until I finally told myself to get over what people would think about me and just do it. 

And it took off! My first video was a huge success and then I feel I hit a wall a few videos in. I became a slave to the views and my content was generic and sloppy. I soon started university and totally abandoned it. 

I am so annoyed at myself for leaving all those subscribers, all the friends I made through it, but now is the time I'm going to make up for it. 

With the success of this blog, its put the confidence in me to launch a different platform. One which will allow even more creativity and opportunities!

Also, it's a great thing to add to my blog, I feel you guys can get a proper feel of who I am as a person and I can get to know you!

As I said in the video, I value every single person who will sit through the videos and give me feedback, so please please please let me hear from you!

Thanks guys!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts