50 Shades of Extra - PickedLooks WishList AD

09:47





It’s prom season in a few months so I thought I would share what I personally would pick out for a formal event to 

Wearing ball gowns every single day would be my idea of heaven and I lost myself browsing on PickedLooks

PickedLooks is an online dress store that designs ball dresses, prom dresses, form dresses and evening dresses. They offer an enhanced boutique experience online as well as accessories. They have a huge range of styles to cater for everyone’s preference of extra.

I have chosen 5 black dresses that are all different levels of extra. I love them all and maybe one day I can wear pieces like these on the regular, but for now, I’ll stick to just day dreaming about them.

So this little two piece is fairly simple and elegant which still has the option to be dressed down. The lace detail down the split of the skirt is such a cute feature and the exposed waist may give you a little bit of edge at your event.


Simplicity sometimes is all you need to look the part at formal events. The simple detailing of the lace neckline and clinching of the satin all the way down says a lot by not saying much at all. 

My favourite piece is this split front v neck dress. The way the mesh drops around the floor combined with the split of the fabric underneath looks so good! That gives it such an edge and I would wear this to work if I could.

For those days I want to feel like Jessica Rabbit, this dress with the classic sweetheart neckline is the one. Again, the black mesh sells itself. It’s a traditional dress shape but with a twist. 


Oh girl. As you may have guessed, I’m a sucker for black mesh. This is the most extra out of all the outfits I’ve chosen but just look at it! I would get married in this dress if I could. Simply and utterly beautiful. 

Which would you wear? Or if none of these take your fancy, visit to browse for yourself, visit NZ Ball Gown Dresses

Till next time,




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts