A Tribute To My 15 Year Old Self

07:32

So for todays OOTD, I embraced my former "emo" phase, of which was by far my favourite phase I went through in my teens. 



top - Select
jeans- Primark
cardigan - New Look
boots - Primark
hair scrunchie - New Look




(my boyfriend takes these photos so out of the 180 photos he takes, only 10 of them are serious so have a silly one, hehe!) 




The major fashion trick I revisited today was wearing fishnets under my jeans so the rips were even more edgy, however this is nowhere on the scale when I was younger where I would cut all the way up to the thigh... I really liked the "attacked by a bear" look... 




I suppose I'll always have a part of "TinaarTragic_xx" in me... Oh dear.




















You Might Also Like

1 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts