Tassles Are Love. Tassles Are Life.

05:44


The first of many posts dedicated to my obsession with LBDs. (Little Black Dresses) 


MY GOD, how I am a sucker for black tassles. I love this dress. I wish I could wear it every day. I love the simplicity of the body con, I love the swishy sassiness, I love the high neck, I just love it. And at only £15, I believe this staple piece is a bargin!




*CLICK FOR LINKS*
DRESS -  Boohoo
Necklace - Boohoo
Shoes - eBay
Sunglasses - Primark - In Store



I just love how sleek this look is as well, the addition of just a gold statement necklace is so subtle and lovely. I also love that even my shoes are black and gold. I adore this colour palette in this outfit. 

I would team this with a faux leather jacket or floor length kimono and heels for going out, or maybe dress it down with a chunky knit jumper over the top and combat boots if I was going to run errands or go to lectures. 

This may be my favourite outfit post since my blog started. Elegant but edgy. Love it. 

Until the next time <3




You Might Also Like

1 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts